Thursday, December 19, 2013

About Me

Hello! My name is Robert De La Rosa. I am 18 years old and currently attending Back Bay High School. My hobbies consist of drawing, filming, photography, hanging out with friends and playing Xbox. Alot of people ask me what i want to do after high school, but the problem is, im not sure what i want to do. I might end up going to a community college to take a couple of classes for filmography, but im still not sure if that is going to be my future career. i have been thinking, and i am probably going to end up taking filmography classes at my community college. i want to make short films that people will enjoy on the internet. i am also considering being an internet entertainer on social media sites like YouTube. its sounds a little wierd to people when i tell them that i want to entertain people on the internet, but what i dont tell people right off the bat is that it will just be a hobby. its something to keep me occupied when i have nothing to do after working and going to college. It will also help me get more familiar with the editing side of the internet and computers and ill also have something to practice on if i ever learn something new in my college classes. Hopfully you get to know me a little better after reading this and have found a reason to talk to me or just ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment