Thursday, December 19, 2013

Free Choice

Alot of people ask me why I take gaming seriously. I usually answer them saying "its just something i really enjoy doing." To some people, gaming is just a waste of time and dont see why people do it, but others do understand, and thoes are the people ive choosen to have around me. The gaming community has grown in recent years along with the technology to livestream gameplay and record anything anyone desires to play.





Some people decided to make companies dedicated to gamers and everything they need to make them better at the game. Companies also sponsor those who make a living off of gaming. People all over the world are also starting up channels on a social media sight known today as YouTube. Tens of thousands of people want to follow in the footsteps of people they look up to. Those people have taken the simple act of uploading gameplay to a social site, into a career. many companies like Machinima inc. have offered partnerships to those who, like me, take gaming to a whole new level and also upload to YouTube.

I take gaming seriously because there have been so many opportunities to thoes who just started off like me, a kid who loves to play video games and decided to make their dream, of being successful through video games, a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment